Dumb

Gua rewmpitz pakai m0t0r besar, lu jangan main gilewr br0. HAHA

Okay I yg main gila skg because my neck still hurts and I cant move it right round right round when you go down when you go down down LOL, The fact is I tak jatuh kat mana2 pun. Guys, I was actually walking to my bed and suddenly "B, kenapa leher along rasa sakit ni" then i lied down on my bed and the f pain came out of the blue. Weird isn't it? i went out looking for somebody to massage me. so she did. but the pain still there,playing around my damn neck.

This week I went no where. don't ask. Looooong time I don't go shopping. I miss it like seriously );  I've asked my mom to go out next week. I'm waiting for a YES from them. Pleaseeeee. Okay and last night I was in my facebookland and

 I saw something really good. HAHA. Boleh hilang sakit leher tapi tak pun Alahai. Okay lah bye. Salam.



natasha
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

No comments: