Hari Raya Korban

Salam Aidiladha

oh wait, my friends want to make a wish before their dying day. hehhh

LOL. act i have no idea what to put into the bubbles haha.

this raya i'm not with my family. my family are now at Kelantan while i'm at my home with my aunts and cousins. hehe, sorry Afiq. along tasha x jadi balik kg ;( i already miss my mom and my sis haha.

no sembelih sembelih here. yeahh nobody would like to volunteer themselves to be the korban, hwawa. my aunt will just bring us shopping at JJ equine park. i love going there. haha. again, i'm not the type of person who lovess shopping but since my aunt and cousins influenced me so ape lg hehh. girls without shopping is like boys without their ****. hwawa.

it's 5 am now and i'm still typing this? ahakz. i am so going to be the korban if my mom know about this! hoho. yeah i'll stop here. Max Havoc is waiting :) hehh. goodbye guys. tc. and Selamat Hari Raya ;DD


No comments: