dirty car mirror

psstt, heee. i miss u guys ahakz. ehh,salam maal hijrah again. hoho. went to JJ just now, 12.00PM-5.00PM. arghh wth. i couldnt feel my feet no more. my mom bought half of school stuffs for my sisters only. only? what about me? arghh

ibu : sebok ckp2 nie, pegy la pilih along pnye brg skola.
along : hehh,xde mood lg nk beli. after results je la ek. heee.
cik ha : hahaha,cik ha faham 


hwawa. aduhhh how many days left? less than a week? Ya Allah! oh ya, i lost my watch perghh. and also my USB wire. missplace again. so i couldnt put my pictures, ;(

btw, i also got a chance to touch a snake. hehe. and talked with a parrot. haha. @_@


WOW


arts on the mirror. what a creative handmade. ehem ehem. everytime there's like 'wap' ke 'habuk' ke on my dad's car mirror i'll write something like 'natasha alia' / 'jae hee' / ' 'jae joong'. wkakaka. tuh zaman2 dulu laa. tak berseni langsung hwawa :D bukan mcm yg kat bawah nie. check check check it out hehh













No comments: