My Aidilfitri di kampung (;


okay, i havent update anything bout my raya bcause i was busy with my PMR, so now, ill start from hari raye pertame until balek kL ;)) n there are some of the raya photos, enjoy.

Raya Pertama,


as usual my family n others were busy capturing pictures until lmbt da nk p beraye. it was like from 8 smthng until 10 smthng. just imagine ;DD then we went to kg tokong utk beraye. at first mcm malu gleee sbb it has been like a year since i last met them. im happy of course ;)


Raya Kedua,

we went to beraya kat kg kwn mymom. hoho. my mom said "ha, along kene la knal kwn ibu n ....... " i cant rmember. so we went la kn, then i saw a girl sebaye ngn i kott. perghhh lawaaaa. if she study in my school sah, every guys terpikat. she mcm mix but not. very tall like a model. im so jealousss HAHA. i have nver met prempuan secantik dye ;) maniss sgt.


Raya ketiga,

my aunt bwat open house. u know wht, i wore my stndrd 6 bju kurung songket yg skali je i pena pkai. mule2 i saw baju tuh i was like "cantek ahh bju nie nk pkai ahhh". HOHO. tht baju mcm besarr jehh. and i wondered am i so big when i was stndrd 6? nahhhhh ;DD

Raya keempat,

my cousin bertunang, she bertunang ngn org melake. sweet ohh both of them ;) then time i helped utk berkemas ade lah someone nie i dont know him, dye kn lalalala ;D and at night cik an
brought me and my sis to pasar mlm wakaf che yeh. abe emi n abe ayeh pon ade. fyi, i saw ths one boy OMG hensem gle $#%$^%$#! i still rmember, he was wearing red shirt n short pants. i was so shocked until i jerit kat my sis "b, ade laki hnsem gle lalu blakang along! tuh tuh kt sane tuhh!" HAHA. guess wht, laki tuh pndang balek kat sye. bukn sbb sye lawa ke ape ke tp sbb sye ckp kuat sgt. i think all gurls yg jmpe dye pon akn hilang kwln kjap ;DDD


Raya Kelima,

went back to kL. i was so tired. 7 hours perjalanan bukanlah tempoh mase yg singkat ;))




PHOTOs OF MINE, just some of them act ;)













No comments: