i love him because hes too cute

my sis said i nmpak ugly in ths pic, but like i care la kn? i still think it's nice ;P


"I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight "

haha, hes so cute ;DD i love you lahhh


oh ya, at school i was like too hungry tht i bought a roti planta though i already mkn 2 bowl of mihun soup. could u imagine tht? haha. hm,mal was absent. he fall sick but hes okay now. im hoping tht hell be fine (; then i saw abg bru at d canteen. he saw me either but he bwat dunno so i bwat dunno je la. i thought today nk balek skola rndah dgn dye but at tht time i was busy eating n talking with anas n shaf until i didnt realize tht he wasnt there anymore. hmm. *broken heart am i jeaolus or what? hm, i dunno lahhh. i dont hv any feeling towards abg bru tuhh but i feel kinda moodless when i taw tht he syok kat INK bukan nme sbenar ); HAHAHA

No comments: