Mother's Day. ily ibu.

UNDER THE WEATHER
.............. i hate it.............

i am so unwell right now since last thrsday.. and i wasnt able to post new things into my blog.. there r many things dat i wanna write in it.. about my victory in xtreme race, wahh.. our day out n many more lahh.. just wait until i get healthy as usual.. my oral test is tomorrow n i havent prepare yet.. hm,im thinking of doing something dat is simple.. so i decided to talk about friendship.. wish me luck (:

..................................................................................................

SELAMAT HARI IBU
ily so much.

Today, 10th May 2009 is Mother's Day.. so im here to wish Happy Mother's Day to all moms in the world especially to my own mother, Norbanilawatey bt Jusoh.. act i didnt buy anything for mymom, sorry ibu.. bcoz x larat nk p beli.. i juz made a simple card n i gave her exactly at 12 o'clock..





ibu, thnks for being such a great mom for three of us.. no one can replace u n no one can do what u hv done for me.. i know, i have done so many things dat make u downhearted.. im sorry mom.. i promise u ill make u proud of me.. i love u so much ibu <3

No comments: